Saturday, May 29, 2010

sambalpur girl becomes miss universe -India finalist


Sushrii Mishraa, a girl of Sambalpur is all set to bring glory to the state after her entering into the final round of the Miss universe- India contest (I am she 2010 miss universe India pageant) currently under progress in Udaipur (Rajasthan). She is only from state and one among 29 contestants entering the final round across the county.  Mishra, daughter of defense officer Kishore Mishra and police officer Sabita Panda is quite confident to represent the country in the Miss Universe contest. The final would be held at Mumbai.
“I am a dreamer, explorer and a discoverer. I am very passionate about life. I belong to a defense background and that has taught me loyalty and courage. If I have to describe myself in 3 words I would say I am spontaneous, vivacious with a pinch of panache.
I love dancing, horse riding, swimming, listening to music, reading and praying. I love to try new things in life. Because like any other ordinary girl I have extra ordinary dreams of making a difference in the world. I want to go the extra mile to bring the international crown back to India. And I believe it will be a step towards reaching my goal for this destiny, which I'll decide.” Sushrii has mentioned this about her in the web page of the contest- www.iamshe.com.
The 19 years old pageant, Sushrii is presently pursuing her degree course in shyama Prasad Mukharjee College under Delhi University in New Delhi and preparing for the pageant contest over the past one year. She went to Delhi after completing +2 from BJB College, Bhubaneswar and Matriculation from St. Josephs’ convent, Sambalpur. 
Parents of the Sushrii expressed happiness over the development of their only daughter. They feel proud for her daughter and appealed the people of Orissa to vote for their daughter. “Now days contests are being influenced by the public voting, I appealed to the people of Orissa and on behalf of my daughter to cast votes in her favour to make her winner in the contest.  I hope she would make every one proud if she becomes successful in the event”, the police inspector (vigilance) and Sushrii’s mother Sabita Panda said while talking to the media in Sambalpur.
Sushrii is also a good athlete and dancer. She remained champion in state level sub-junior swimming competition and bagged gold medal for 3 times. She also received gold medal in all India horse-riding competition and in Odishi dance competition in Republic day camp (RDC) as a NCC cadet. In the year 2008-09 she got the title of Miss Delhi times in the competition held in New Delhi.  “I am confidant on my daughter as she has both ability and potentiality to represent the country”, Sabita Panda said. Sushrii, a native of Kolabira in Jharsuguda district but presently resides in Sambalpur with her parents at Santi Nagar of Sambalpur town 

No comments:

Post a Comment